[Phd-students] Fwd: Call for Paper Reminder: [Applied Sciences] - Special Issue "Novel Algorithms and Protocols for Networks"

phd-students at list.fb-emw.de phd-students at list.fb-emw.de
Di Jan 14 00:06:46 CET 2020

FYI:

Eduard

Betreff: 	Call for Paper Reminder: [Applied Sciences] - Special Issue
"Novel Algorithms and Protocols for Networks"
Datum: 	Thu, 09 Jan 2020 11:47:10 +0100
Von: 	Sara Zhan <sara.zhan at mdpi.com>
Antwort an: 	Sara Zhan <sara.zhan at mdpi.com>, Applied Sciences Editorial
Office <applsci at mdpi.com>
An: 	eduard.siemens at hs-anhalt.de

applsci-logo <http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci>

impact-factor
IMPACT
FACTOR
2.217 <#>

Dear Dr. Siemens,

We contacted you on 29 November 2019, regarding a Special Issue entitled
"Novel Algorithms and Protocols for Networks", to be published in the
journal /Applied Sciences/ (ISSN 2076-3417, IF 2.217). *Assoc. Prof.
Davide Careglio* is serving as Guest Editor for this issue. Based on
your expertise in this field, we think you could make an excellent
contribution.

Today, applications can be instantiated in a number of datacenters
located in different segments of the network, from the core to the edge.
Users accessing these applications have stringent requirements in terms
of latency, reliability, mobility, and security. Hence, application
orchestration frameworks must be agile enough to deploy different
instances of applications in multiple locations in real-time, following
the requirements and sometimes the location of users. Consequently, the
network supporting such applications must be dynamic and support
multihoming and high user mobility rates, providing a low latency and
secure access. [...]

For further reading, please follow the link to the Special Issue Website
at: https://www.mdpi.com/si/applsci/algorithms_protocols_networks

The submission *deadline is 31 May 2020*. You may send your manuscript
now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to
send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in
advance (applsci at mdpi.com <mailto:applsci at mdpi.com>).

/Applied Sciences/ is fully open access. Open access (unlimited and free
access by readers) increases publicity and promotes more frequent
citations, as indicated by several studies. Open access is supported by
the authors and their institutes. An Article Processing Charge (APC) of
CHF 1800 currently applies to all accepted papers.

For further details on the submission process, please see the
instructions for authors at the journal website
(http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/instructions).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Sara Zhan
Assistant Editor
/Applied Sciences/ (ISSN 2076-3417; http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci)
is a journal published by MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. /Applied Sciences/
maintains rigorous peer-review and a rapid publication process. All
articles are published with a CC BY 4.0 license. For more information on
the CC BY license, please see: creativecommons.org
<http://creativecommons.org>

To submit to the journal click here
<http://susy.mdpi.com/user/manuscripts/upload?journal=applsci>.

Unsubscribe
<http://www.mdpi.com/unsub/managesubscriptions/mail/ZWR1YXJkLnNpZW1lbnNAaHMtYW5oYWx0LmRl/4acfd18fe7454d573486e946aecf54f8eed4e52ee86240086002fa0d2952209b>

www.mdpi.com <http://www.mdpi.com>

MDPI
www.mdpi.com <http://www.mdpi.com/>
St. Alban-Anlage 66
4052 Basel
Switzerland

Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax +41 61 302 89 18

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with what the community expects of us.
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message
in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.

facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MDPIOpenAccessPublishing> twitter
<https://twitter.com/Applsci> linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/mdpi>