[Phd-students] Fwd: WAN emulation Webinar

phd-students at list.fb-emw.de phd-students at list.fb-emw.de
Sa Sep 7 20:59:11 CEST 2019

Hi folks,

I have been asked to give a very short talk at a webinar of Appositebn
about the use of Apposite for transport protocol development.

The webinar is aimed at German customers of Apposite, to present them
the product line of Apposite. My part will be about 5-7 minutes, to
explain to the potential customers for which research tasks and in which
way we are using our apposite.

Could one of you prepare some 5-6 slildes with some details what we are
doing with Apposite? And also add some ad for RMDT/Dexor technology?

I thought that may be some of yo do the presentation. However, they want
that this will be hold in German and for sure, they want to expose a
professor to their customer ;-(

Best,

Eduard