[Phd-students] Fwd: Visit to Anhalt

phd-students at list.fb-emw.de phd-students at list.fb-emw.de
Di Okt 22 19:41:58 CEST 2019

Hi folks,

as I have already announced, from November 7th we will have visit from
Dr. Hall in Köthen. Dr. Hall is an (former) scientist in the field of
information technologies. He was professor at some university in the US
(I know it was in Texas, but don't remind at which one).  Currently he
is for several years as volunteer in Odessa and supports students of
ONAT in English language.

He is visiting me and asked how he can support my team. I said, that
scientific writing of articles can be one relevant topic for us. I
suggested to prepare a seminar for my PhD students on this.

Are you interested in it? Who of you would participate at this? May be
you can prepare some very specific questions on which he can give some
answers?

Please get me an indication who of you would attend this seminar? Which
intensity do you want to have? 8-10 hours?

As soon as I get feedback from you, I will answer him.

@Kai-Friederike: may be you know other PhD students who are interested
in support in English skills for joining our group with Dr. Hall?

Best,

Eduard