[Phd-students] Fwd: Call for Paper: [Applied Sciences] - Special Issue "Novel Algorithms and Protocols for Networks"

phd-students at list.fb-emw.de phd-students at list.fb-emw.de
Fr Nov 29 21:46:27 CET 2019

Betreff: 	Call for Paper: [Applied Sciences] - Special Issue "Novel
Algorithms and Protocols for Networks"
Datum: 	Fri, 29 Nov 2019 13:15:54 +0100
Von: 	Sara Zhan <sara.zhan at mdpi.com>
Antwort an: 	Sara Zhan <sara.zhan at mdpi.com>, Applied Sciences Editorial
Office <applsci at mdpi.com>
An: 	eduard.siemens at hs-anhalt.de

applsci-logo <http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci>

impact-factor
IMPACT
FACTOR
2.217 <#>

Dear Dr. Siemens,

The journal /Applied Sciences/ (ISSN 2076-3417, IF 2.217) is currently
running a Special Issue entitled "Novel Algorithms and Protocols for
Networks". *Assoc. Prof. Davide Careglio* is serving as Guest Editor for
this issue. We think you could make an excellent contribution based on
your expertise and your following paper:

Providing of QoS-Enabled Flows in SDN Exemplified by VoIP Traffic.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE 5TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLIED INNOVATIONS
IN IT 2017, 5, 25-32.

This Special Issue is targeted at the latest proposals and results in
algorithms and protocols to guarantee the required level of performance
and QoS guarantees by the upcoming applications envisioned in the
post-5G era. [...]

For further reading, please follow the link to the Special Issue Website
at: https://www.mdpi.com/si/applsci/algorithms_protocols_networks

The submission *deadline is 31 May 2020*. You may send your manuscript
now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be under
consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to
send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in
advance (applsci at mdpi.com <mailto:applsci at mdpi.com>).

/Applied Sciences/ is fully open access. Open access (unlimited and free
access by readers) increases publicity and promotes more frequent
citations, as indicated by several studies. Open access is supported by
the authors and their institutes. An Article Processing Charge (APC) of
CHF 1500 currently applies to all accepted papers (APC: CHF 1800 from 1
January 2020 onwards).

For further details on the submission process, please see the
instructions for authors at the journal website
(http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci/instructions).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Sara Zhan
Assistant Editor
/Applied Sciences/ (ISSN 2076-3417; http://www.mdpi.com/journal/applsci)
is a journal published by MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. /Applied Sciences/
maintains rigorous peer-review and a rapid publication process. All
articles are published with a CC BY 4.0 license. For more information on
the CC BY license, please see: creativecommons.org
<http://creativecommons.org>

To submit to the journal click here
<http://susy.mdpi.com/user/manuscripts/upload?journal=applsci>.

Unsubscribe
<http://www.mdpi.com/unsub/managesubscriptions/mail/ZWR1YXJkLnNpZW1lbnNAaHMtYW5oYWx0LmRl/4acfd18fe7454d573486e946aecf54f8eed4e52ee86240086002fa0d2952209b>

www.mdpi.com <http://www.mdpi.com>

MDPI
www.mdpi.com <http://www.mdpi.com/>
St. Alban-Anlage 66
4052 Basel
Switzerland

Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
Fax +41 61 302 89 18

Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and with what the community expects of us.
The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
and delete this message from your system. You may not copy this message
in its entirety or in part, or disclose its contents to anyone.

facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MDPIOpenAccessPublishing> twitter
<https://twitter.com/Applsci> linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/mdpi>